You may have tried my to-die-for vegan fudge a few months ago, which was a recipe of intense chocolatey goodness. I recently had a stall at a vegan market, and made lots of different decadent vegan fudges for the occasion, so I though I’d share this in time for you to make lovely fudgey gifts for your buddies this xmas. It’s really quick to make and it tastes so darn good that you have little excuse not to.
Ready in minutes! (Plus chilling time)
This makes about 20 squares, but you’ll probably want to make more
- 60g oats
- 30g ground almonds
- 80g creamed coconut
- 1 tsp. of coconut cream (you can skim this off the block of coconut cream, so need to buy any)
- 80g sultanas or raisins
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Chuck everything into a food processor and blitz really well. The mixture should stick together if you press it between your fingers.
- Press into a small container (I find a small lunchbox is the right size), ideally so it’s around 1.5cm thick. You want to press this really well so that it becomes firm and super stuck together.
- Cover and leave in the fridge for at least a couple of hours
- Once set, cut the fudge into cubes, and either give in to temptation, or put into pretty bags or jars as a gift.
- Be popular